The mission of Child Inc’s Human Resources Department is
…to recruit, retain, recognize, and provide training and support to the staff that will help today’s children and families succeed in tomorrow’s world.
If you are seeking a challenge that is highly rewarding on both a personal and professional level; then consider a position with Child Inc where you will contribute to strengthening families and meeting the needs of children. Our employees are passionate about the work they do, in an environment where building success with others is the key to their own success and fulfillment. They are committed to professional excellence, compassionate about the families and individuals served, and supportive of their colleagues and the many volunteers who strengthen our efforts.
Child Inc offers benefits that help staff have security for the present and the future. Benefits of working at Child Inc include:
- Salary based on position, educational level and experience.
- Employer-paid insurance: medical, dental, vision, life, short and long-term disability.
- Optional employee-paid insurance at group rates for additional life and AD&D.
- Education/training opportunities: financial assistance for formal and informal learning.
- Generous paid holiday schedule: comparable to public school calendar.
- Annual and sick leave accrual of one day/month of each.
- Retirement: shared-contribution 401K plans.
Professional Development Opportunities
Child Inc provides ongoing training to ensure that staff is highly qualified and effective in working with young children and their families, and encourages efforts toward professional growth in all areas. A mix of seminars, community-led workshops, and formal higher education form the base of our agency’s continuing education program, to which is added an individualized professional development plan.
Child Inc offers a tuition program for approved classes and degree programs, and other assistance is available.